Related news:Metro News: Nothing fishy about this: zebrafish lab conducting cancer research at Dalhousie University
- The new Berman zebrafish laboratory is under construction at the Dalhousie University Life Sciences Research Institute (LSRI). Click here for pictures.
- The Centre for Drug Research and Development (CDRD) has partnered with Dalhousie University and the IWK Health Centre to establish a new CDRD atlantic research node. This new CDRD atlantic node will initially focus on zebrafish models of disease utilizing Dr. Berman’s laboratory to benefit appropriate drug development projects.
- The lab received the 2012 Innovation Excellence award from Cancer Care Nova Scotia (CCNS).
- Dr. Berman was selected for the award after an international review by the Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute. http://gov.ns.ca/news/smr/2011-05-13-Cancer-Award/
- Organizing committee & host for the The 2nd North Atlantic Zebrafish Research Symposium, May 20th, 2011.