- Zebrafish Models of Mast Cell Diseases.
- The role of the Notch Pathway in Zebrafish Mast cell Development.
- Small molecule inhibitor screens for a zebrafish systemic mastocytosis model using cKIT D816V transgenic zebrafish.
- PRP4 Kinase as a cell cycle checkpoint in zebrafish/xenotransplantation of AML cell lines in zebrafish.
- Elucidating the role of the HACE-1 tumour suppressor in normal vertebrate Development.
- A Novel Mast Cell Marker, Carboxypeptidase A5, provides the first insight into Zebrafish Mast Cell Developmental Pathways.
- The Regulation of Hematopoiesis and Cellular Survival by the Homeobox Gene, HOXA9, in the Zebrafish, Danio Rerio.Cell Cycle Defects in Nup98-HOXA9 Transgenic Zebrafish.
- Pharmokinetics and Targeting of Nucleoside Anti-cancer Agents in the Zebrafish Model.